How to create a shared vision and lead a successful team?
How do purpose and values affect productivity and motivation? How to build a team with a high-level engagement? And how to become a leader with strong personal values and moral integrity?
Times are faster, competition fiercer, and the demands on individuals are developing. Leadership is a specific skill like the work itself. We require our employees to be more creative and innovative, and at the same time, it is demanding to acquire and keep talented people with the skills we need. In this new work context, it is crucial for leaders to effectively disseminate their company‘s vision, strengthen the meaning of work within their teams, and work with values.
In our sessions on leadership, we teach participants how to create a work environment where people are valued for their authenticity, maintain autonomy, develop their strengths and find motivation in more than just their paychecks. We have built our training based on scientific research, best practices, bad practices, and case studies of various companies built on value-based leadership.
-- Gary Hamel
You will learn:
- How to create the right environment and motivate people long-term.
- How to lead, better communicate and manage people in this ever-changing environment.
- What are the key features and competencies of today‘s leaders.
- Which tools and processes can improve communication and perceptions of work in your organization.
- What positive organizational behavior is, and how can you improve it in corporate culture.
Request a Training for Your Company
Use this form and tell us more about your company and what would you like. You cal also get in touch via email: