Sales and Persuasion
How to sell without "selling"?
Do you often think about how to get results in sales without being too "pushy"? How can you let the customer see your solution's value more clearly? And what methods can you use to accomplish that?
Every decision we make as human beings is based on emotions. That means knowing how to tap into what makes another person feel is key to success in sales.
Our sessions on this topic will teach you how to apply the science of persuasion in your sales processes and also to understand why people end up buying certain products and services. In addition, you will learn what roles our emotions play in sales and how to use them so that you don‘t simply push your product but answer your customers‘ desires.
We cover various sales principles, from generating customer desire, to finalizing the deal. Moreover, the training includes how to deal with objections, negotiate effectively, communicate and convert any prospective customer.
-- Dan Pink
You will learn:
- How to carry a great sales conversation.
- How to draw out your prospect‘s vision and define their problems and needs.
- How to adjust your sales pitch to your buyer‘s profile.
- How to pitch your product according to the expectations and sensibilities of your customer.
- How to bring rationale to emotions when you‘re handling objections.
Request a Training for Your Company
Use this form and tell us more about your company and what would you like. You cal also get in touch via email: