Effective meetings & Brainstorming
How to properly prepare and conduct meetings and come up with new ideas?
Do you feel like you spend a lot of time in meetings with minimal benefit? Are these meetings not very productive? Do you feel creative but need to brainstorm with others?
Meetings are generally perceived as one of the biggest wastes of time and considered the most tedious part of the working day. But it doesn't have to be this way. On the contrary, meetings are vital to the smooth running of any organization or team. They are a means of sharing information and sometimes even lead to extraordinary results. So how do you get the most out of each meeting?
There are tons of studies on the topic of effective meeting management that have asked a similar question. This training builds on decades of research on organizations, experience, and professional practice. The training will allow you to reflect on how you run meetings, give tools to help you take them to the next level, and share your experiences and creativity. You will have the essentials summarised in a simple manual along with the tools you can use immediately.
-- Halima Adan
You will learn:
- How to plan the agenda and meeting time for optimal results.
- How to ensure that meetings are as relevant as possible for all participants.
- How to make sure the participants focus and contribute to the discussion.
- What tools and technologies can be used to get your team creative and engaged.
- How to minimize misunderstandings from conference calls and meetings with remote team members.
- How to continually work on your creativity while developing the ideas of others.
Request a Training for Your Company
Use this form and tell us more about your company and what would you like. You cal also get in touch via email: