Focus & Flow
How to slow down and focus better in today’s hectic world?
Learn simple strategies to improve both productivity and well-being. Get more done in less time and with less stress.
We work under constant pressure, are exposed to large amounts of information, and are constantly online and bombarded by distractions. On top of all of that, we try to be champions at multitasking. As a result, we aren‘t focused on what we‘re doing 47% of the time. All of this leads to increased stress and a higher probability of making unnecessary mistakes.
The good news is that it‘s possible to train your ability to be calm, keep things in check, and focus. Participants in our sessions on this topic learn techniques that help them gain oversight in challenging situations and improve their ability to concentrate. As a result, they are able to do more work in less time using less effort. They also benefit from a greater sense of well-being.
-- William James
You will learn:
- How to train your ability to focus based on knowing how it works
- How to use your ability to focus to manage stress
- How to stay focused in a busy environment and make fewer mistakes
- How to recognize the difference between deep and shallow work and focus on doing activities with higher value
- How to replenish your energy and relax effectively to prevent burnout
- How to deal with emotionally stressful situations with greater control
- How to increase your satisfaction by practicing positive mental habits (mindfulness)
Request a Training for Your Company
Use this form and tell us more about your company and what would you like. You cal also get in touch via email: