Focus & Flow
How to slow down and focus better in today's hectic world?
How to improve your ability to focus in the 21st century? How can you learn to work without distractions and resist the urge to check your phone, social networks, or emails constantly?
We are experiencing an unprecedented attention crisis due to neverending lists and constant pressure to do more in less time. Therefore, we try to be champions at multitasking. But unfortunately, studies show we aren't focused on what we're doing most of the time. That leads to increased stress and a higher probability of making mistakes.
It's possible to train your ability to be calm, keep things in check, and focus. Participants in our sessions learn techniques that help them gain oversight in challenging situations and improve their ability to concentrate. They also benefit from a greater sense of well-being.
-- William James
You will learn:
- How to train your ability to focus based on knowing how it works.
- How to use your ability to focus on managing stress.
- How to stay focused in a busy environment and make fewer mistakes.
- How to recognize the difference between deep and shallow work and focus on doing activities with higher value.
- How to replenish your energy and relax effectively to prevent burnout.
- How to deal with emotionally stressful situations with greater control.
- How to increase your satisfaction by practicing positive mental habits (mindfulness).
Request a Training for Your Company
Use this form and tell us more about your company and what would you like. You cal also get in touch via email: