How to figure things out?
How to improve reasoning and work with information? How to make better decisions about your money, work, health, or education?
Many beliefs about how the world works are perhaps wrong, yet we don't know which ones. We should strive to uncover and mend these errors of judgment. We need to be open to reflection based on new information, but there are vast differences in trustworthiness. The ability to tell the correct information from the bad is crucial to achieving self-improvement, high-quality judgment, making the right decisions, and success.
We will focus on your skill of working with information and making reasonable judgments based on it. A couple of case studies and exercises will help you strengthen your critical thinking skill. In addition, you will learn to use tools and philosophical razors to help you sift through vast volumes of information effectively and continually improve your beliefs.
-- Walter Kotshcing
You will learn:
- How to make reasonable judgments even when you don't have all the information.
- How to proceed step by step to determine what is going on.
- How does the scientific method work, and how can it help you to test different explanations?
- How to correctly evaluate evidence and update your beliefs based on it.
- How to see the world more clearly with a non-biased point of view.
Request a Training for Your Company
Use this form and tell us more about your company and what would you like. You cal also get in touch via email: