How to figure things out?
Skill to independently evaluate the quality of information.
A lot of our beliefs about how the world works are wrong. We don't know yet which. We should strive to uncover and mend these errors of judgment. That is progress. To do that, we need to be open to reflection based on new information, but there are vast differences in its trustworthiness. The ability to tell the right information from bad is crucial to achieving self-improvement, high-quality judgment, making the right decisions, and success.
We will focus on our skill of working with information and making reasonable judgments based on it. Your critical thinking will be put to the test in a couple of case studies and exercises. You will learn to use tools and philosophical razors that will help you to sift through vast volumes of information effectively and to improve your beliefs continually
After this webinar, you will be asking the right questions that will help you to get to the bottom of things, and it will be much harder to fool you.
-- Walter Kotshcing
You will learn:
- How to make reasonable judgments even when you don't have all the information
- How to proceed step by step to figure out what is going on
- How does scientific method work and how it can help you to test different explanations
- How to correctly evaluate evidence and update your beliefs based on it
- How to see the world clearly
Request a Training for Your Company
Use this form and tell us more about your company and what would you like. You cal also get in touch via email: