Communication & Feedback
How to achieve understanding and give constructive feedback?
How to communicate information so that it is understood correctly? What is essential in communication? How to manage conflict situations? How to handle conflict constructively rather than destructively?
Relationships with business partners, colleagues, and employees matter greatly. It depends on the choice of communication and the ability to reach an agreement. It is essential to ask questions but also to listen to others. Fear of conflict often hinders finding mutually beneficial solutions.
The aim is to learn and use tools of communication. To improve one's communication habits. To know how to react in stressful situations and prevent conflicts. Not to be afraid of them, but see them as a positive challenge. To work with emotions, which is central to communication. And to become aware of our biases and how to avoid them so that conflict resolution is constructive and not destructive.
-- Henry Ford
You will learn:
- What is the communication process, and why is it beneficial to get to know it?
- What are communication barriers, and how do they prevent you from speaking clearly?
- How to communicate so that you are correctly understood.
- How to work with emotions so that new conflicts do not arise.
- How to give constructive feedback, be clear, and yet still kind.
Request a Training for Your Company
Use this form and tell us more about your company and what would you like. You cal also get in touch via email: