How to build a great team and company culture in the 21st century?
What does recent science tell us about purpose at work and its impact on both productivity and motivation? How to build a team with a high level of engagement? How to become a leader with strong personal values and moral integrity that can truly inspire others?
Want to attend?
Advantages of a Webinar
- Attend comfortably from your home or office
- View the recording of the webinar at your convenience for one month
- Save time - there is no need to travel
- Communicate with the lecturer and ask questions in real-time
Why should you attend the webinar?
- Are you leading a team and want to be able to motivate your colleagues better?
- Do you want to help others to stay motivated despite working remotely?
- Want to learn about the new HR trends ?
- Do you want to bring more value to your company?
- Do you want your team to achieve great results and also feel satistied at work?
When you can visit the webinar?
The webinar is broadcasted worldwide. You can register to be there live or watch the recording later.
- New York (EST): 9 am - 10 am.
- London (GMT): 2 pm - 3 pm.
- Prague (CET): 3 pm - 4 pm.
- Istanbul (GMT+3): 5 pm - 6 pm.
- Dubai (GST): 6 pm - 7 pm.
- If you do not have time on the given date, the entrance fee includes the recording of the webinar, which is accessible for 30 days.
What do you really take away?
- How to create a team vision that will lead to long-term motivation.
- How to strengthen positive and growth mindset of your colleagues.
- How to recognize strengths and improve them for individuals on your team.
- What is the Japanese concept of IKIGAI and how to apply it in the workplace.
- Why courage is important for innovation and how to nurture it.
- How to convey emotions and motivation even when working remotely.
This lecture presents key findings in the neuroscience of motivation and purpose at work. You will
learn practical tools and tips from case studies of successful purpose-driven teams in large
corporations, startups, and family businesses. Some companies achieve exceptional results yet
maintain a great working environment and a strong team spirit. Learn how to become one of them.
Example is not the main thing in influencing others;
it is the only thing.
-- Albert Schweitzer
Invitation from the speaker
Who will be the speaker?
Petr Ludwig is a keynote speaker and author of the bestselling book The End of Procrastination. His book has been translated into 20 languages and sold three hundreds thousands of copies worldwide.
Petr is a founder and CEO of Procrastination.com, which applies the latest scientific findings in neuroscience and behavioral economics to help individuals and companies in their growth.
Want to attend?