How to Stop Procrastinating (with Petr Ludwig)
What does recent science know about motivation and willpower?
How would your life look like without procrastination? According to the latest research, you would be happier, more successful, and healthier. Procrastination is the bad habit of putting off tasks and responsibilities and is a fierce enemy of our focus and wellbeing. This webinar explains the causes of procrastination while giving you specific and practical tools to help you beat it.
Want to attend?
Advantages of a Webinar
- Attend comfortably from your home or office
- View the recording of the webinar at your convenience for one month
- Save time - there is no need to travel
- Communicate with the lecturer and ask questions in real time
The webinar will be presented by Petr Ludwig, author of the bestselling book The End of Procrastination, which has been translated to 18 languages and has sold hundreds of thousand copies worldwide.
Do you procrastinate? You are not alone! Whether it’s social media, binge-watching TV series, checking e-mails, or watching cute cats’ videos. For most of us it’s hard to focus for more than a few moments. But we have some good news! You can decrease your procrastination significantly.
What will you learn?
- Why people procrastinate and what current science knows about procrastination
- What decision paralysis is, and why it has such negative effects on us
- How you brain works in terms of self-control and how to strengthen your will power
- How to become more efficient and learn new positive habits while unlearning bad ones
- How to organize your time more wisely so that you can do more without getting stressed or tired
Register now for the webinar and have a better life with less of procrastination. Decrease your decision paralysis, overthinking, social media addiction, and get your most important tasks done.
Petr Ludwig is a keynote speaker and author of the bestselling book The End of Procrastination, a book dedicated to overcoming the habit of putting off tasks and responsibilities. His book has been translated into 18 languages and sold hundreds of thousands of copies worldwide.
Petr is a founder and CEO of a company Procrastination.com, which applies the latest scientific findings in neuroscience and behavioral economics to help individuals and companies in their growth. His core fields of interest are purpose at work, value-based leadership, and critical thinking.