Do you have trouble starting something new and end up postponing things a lot? You know that feeling when you know exactly what you should do, but you still can’t get yourself to do it? Or are you indecisive and feeling unable to choose what kind of future you want for yourself? Do you spend a lot of time doing things that are ultimately meaningless?
When we are distracted, it’s hard to persuade ourselves to fulfill the tasks that we should or want to do. As a result, we end up performing activities that only serve to fill our time. This can then cause stress, guilt, frustration, and a general feeling of failure.
We've prepared a program of intense anti-procrastination training. It consists of five consecutive workshops (2.5 -3 hours) over 5 weeks (Every Tuesday evening). Participants receive new theoretical knowledge each time and develop practical tools that they can apply to their everyday lives right ahead. The aim of the Academy is to create an active, supportive team environment.
Workshops: 6 pm to 8:30 pm
1) Motivation and finding your potential (7.11.)
2) Creating a personal vision (14.11.)
3) Self-discipline, productivity, and work efficiency (21.11.)
4) Satisfaction and emotional serenity (28.11.)
5) Objectivity and self-learning (2.12.)
The Academy will answer lots of questions about how people behave and their reasons, including:
- Why do we procrastinate
- How does human motivation work and how it can be trained
- How do you find your strengths and use them to accomplish meaningful things
- How can we increase work efficiency and overcome our innate affinities for inefficiency, addiction, and vice
- What is decisional paralysis and how can we fight it
- What kind of time-management can help us and work for us every day
- How can we better manage our failures and stay focused on a positive future
- How can we learn the methods for developing self-esteem and self-confidence
A limited number of participants: max 15
Price includes all workshops and all working materials + a certificate at the end of the Academy.
Who will lead you through the workshop?
Adela Schicker - Adela is a personal growth consultant and motivational speaker. She is an avid traveler having lived long term in 11 different countries in 4 continents. A vast number of different learning and working environments has given her a keen eye for people’s talents and has made her a highly effective networker. Armed with these skills together with scientific knowledge, Adela is focusing on helping companies, and individuals create and pursue their visions.