Interview with How to Be Awesome At Your JobPosted by Petr Ludwig
An interview with an author of the book The End of Procrastination, Petr Ludwig, for a podcast How to be awesome at your job.
Petr Ludwig's very latest interview for a podcast How to be Awesome at Your Job with Pete Mockaitis.
- A recipe for finding willpower at the moment and really start,
- How to find your ongoing motivation and purpose at your work,
- Why you should rest before you get tired.
It was a great discussion with a lot of tips and useful apps for beating procrastination.
Items Mentioned in the show
- App: ClassPass
- App: Cold Turkey
- App: Freedom
- App: Habit List
- App: Headspace
- App: Simple Habit
- Resource: Google Scholar
- Term: Hedonic adaptation
- Term: Ikigai
- Article: IKIGAI - The Key To Longevity
- Study: Stanford Prison Experiment
- Study: Sugar and Willpower
- Book: Give and Take by Adam Grant
- Book: Thinking Fast and Slow by Daniel Kahneman