Conquer Procrastination & Seize Your Better Self
Do you have trouble starting something new and end up postponing things a lot?
You know that feeling when you know exactly what you should do, but you still can’t get yourself to do it?
Or are you indecisive and feeling unable to choose what kind of future you want for yourself?
Do you spend a lot of time doing things that are ultimately meaningless?
We all know the frustration of not being able to bring ourselves to do what we know we should, so we’ve decided to do something about it! Join our anti-procrastination training to change your everyday life starting today and seize your better self forever.
To help you become the master of your time, we've prepared an enriching program of intense anti-procrastination training for you!
The Procrastination Academy consists of five consecutive workshops (2.5-3 hours) held over the course of 5 weeks (every Tuesday evening).
Participants will receive new theoretical knowledge each time and learn how to develop practical tools that they can apply to their everyday lives right away. If you're feeling shy, don't worry (and don't use it as an excuse to procrastinate)! The aim of the Academy is to create an active and supportive team environment.
Workshops: 6:00 PM to 8:30 PM
1) Motivation and finding your potential (7th of November)
2) Creating a personal vision (14th of November)
3) Self-discipline, productivity, and work efficiency (21st of November)
4) Satisfaction and emotional serenity (28th of November)
5) Objectivity and self-learning (5th of December)
The Academy will answer lots of questions about how people behave and their reasons, including:
- Why do we procrastinate?
- How does human motivation work and how can it be trained?
- How do you find your strengths and use them to accomplish meaningful things?
- How can we increase work efficiency and overcome our innate affinities for inefficiency, addiction, and vice?
- What is decision paralysis and how can we fight it?
- What kind of time-management can help us and work for us on an everyday basis?
- How can we better manage our failures and stay focused on a positive future?
- How can we learn methods for developing self-esteem and self-confidence?
The number of spots are limited to 15 people, so make sure to reserve your spot as soon as possible!
The price for all workshops is 150 CAD (12CAD per hour!) and includes all working materials + a certificate at the end of the Academy.
We look forward to seeing you!
Procrastination.com works with scientific studies to develop and implement tools which help with finding motivation, increasing productivity, and achieving greater satisfaction in personal and professional life. Join over 150,000 satisfied clients worldwide.
Who will lead you through the workshop?
Adela Schicker - Adela is a personal growth consultant and motivational speaker. She is an avid traveler having lived long term in 11 different countries in 4 continents. A vast number of different learning and working environments has given her a keen eye for people’s talents and has made her a highly effective networker. Armed with these skills together with scientific knowledge, Adela is focusing on helping companies, and individuals create and pursue their visions.