We are sorry, but event is actually full.
Do you have trouble starting something new and end up postponing things a lot? You know that feeling when you know exactly what you should do, but you still can’t get yourself to do it? Or are you indecisive and feeling unable to choose what kind of future you want for yourself? Do you spend a lot of time doing things that are ultimately meaningless?
When we are distracted, it’s hard to persuade ourselves to fulfill the tasks that we should or want to do. As a result, we end up performing activities that only serve to fill our time. This can then cause stress, guilt, frustration, and a general feeling of failure.
We've prepared a program of intense anti-procrastination training for you. It consists of five consecutive workshops (2.5 -3 hours) over 5 weeks. Participants receive new theoretical knowledge each time and develop practical tools that they can apply to their everyday lives. The aim of the Academy is to create an active, supportive team environment.
Workshops: 6 pm to 8:30 pm
1) Motivation and finding your potential (26.9.)
2) Creating a personal vision (3.10.)
3) Self-discipline, productivity, and work efficiency (10.10.)
4) Satisfaction and emotional serenity (17.10.)
5) Objectivity and self-learning (24.10.)
The Academy will answer lots of questions about how people behave and their reasons, including:
- Why do people procrastinate?
- How does human motivation work and how
- How do you find your strengths and use them to accomplish meaningful things?
- How can we increase work efficiency and overcome our innate affinities for inefficiency, addiction, and vice?
- What is decisional paralysis and how can I fight it?
- What kind of time-management can help us?
- How can I better manage my failures and stay focused on a positive future?
- How can I learn the methods for developing self-esteem and other parts of my life?
A limited number of participants: max 15
Price includes all workshops and all working materials + a certificate at the end of the Academy.
"Procrastination.com and their innovational approach helped us to reach new decisions and improvements. Their training was educational and entertaining at the same time. The whole team and I were excited to cooperate with them."
- Mishka Plesnik, YELP
"I attended the workshop of Procrastination.com in San Francisco, and I must say it was an unforgettable experience! The presentation was very smooth and perfectly organized, full of positive energy and enthusiasm."
- Simona Brown, Wells Fargo Bank
"I had a pleasure to work with Procrastination.com on and the feedback from our Chinese students towards her was superior. The lecture on time management was among top 3 lectures of our program by students evaluation and was part of the curriculum which I would not give up in the future once I design other education programs with any soft skills components."
- Tomas Hulle, PSS
"Procrastination.com addressed the ACCEE Conference in Krakow, Poland. The multi-national audience across all business generations gave a very high feedback score. I am pleased to recommend Procrastination.com as a valued asset to any business."
- Mark Harrison, ACCEE
"We had the pleasure to have Adela as a speaker about fighting procrastination for our Personal Professional Development program for Master of Applied Economics students at CERGE-EI. Adela is a passionate speaker. She provides lots of practical examples. Our students enjoyed her talk, asked many questions, and many mentioned it as helpful in their anonymous evaluations at the end of the term."
- Iva Kleinova, The Center for Economic Research
Adela is a personal growth consultant and motivational speaker. She is an avid traveler having lived long term in 11 different countries in 4 continents. A vast number of different learning and working environments has given her a keen eye for people’s talents and has made her a highly effective networker. Armed with these skills together with scientific knowledge, Adela is focusing on helping companies, and individuals create and pursue their visions.