How to enhance your thinking and outlook on life?
Research shows that we tend towards one of two types of thinking. The first leads to depressive tendencies and failure while the second, on the contrary, leads to satisfaction and significantly better results. Psychologist Carol Dweck has defined these two types of thinking as the fixed mindset and the growth mindset. Changing your way of thinking can significantly influence your life for the better, both in personal and professional life. Science has confirmed that the way our lives will look is largely in our heads.
Want to attend?
Advantages of a Webinar
- Attend comfortably from your home or office
- View the recording of the webinar at your convenience for one month
- Save time - there is no need to travel
- Communicate with the lecturer and ask questions in real time
Why should you attend the webinar?
- Are you prone to a fixed mindset, taking failures too personally, and would you like to overcome this?
- Do you want to focus more on the positive things in life and grow your skillset?
- How to deal with negative feedback and learn to see it objectively as a starting point of growth?
- How to generally become more positive-oriented when it comes to life and work?
- This webinar will give you science-based tips and tools to gain the mindset you need to have a more fulfilled life.?
When you can visit the webinar?
The webinar is broadcasted worldwide. You can register to be there live or watch the recording later.
- New York (EST): 9 am - 10 am.
- London (GMT): 2 pm - 3 pm.
- Prague (CET): 3 pm - 4 pm.
- Istanbul (GMT+3): 5 pm - 6 pm.
- Dubai (GST): 6 pm - 7 pm.
- If you do not have time on the given date, the entrance fee includes the recording of the webinar, which is accessible for 30 days.
What do you really take away?
- Does talent exist? How much do innate abilities actually affect our future?
- What is neuroplasticity and how does it affect our skills in life?
- How can our mindsets affect our day-to-day decisions?
- How does a fixed mindset limit us? How can we overcome it?
- How does a growth mindset work?
- How can we train it in ourselves and in others?
- How can we overcome own failure?
- How does a practical rebranding failure tool work?
- How can we learn to receive negative feedback and learn from it?
Adela is a personal growth consultant and motivational speaker. She is an avid traveler having lived long term in 11 different countries in 4 continents. A vast number of different learning and working environments has given her a keen eye for people’s talents and has made her a highly effective networker. Armed with these skills together with scientific knowledge, Adela is focusing on helping companies, and individuals create and pursue their visions.
Want to attend?